Trinity Stamps: Diversity Brings the Beauty in the World

Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing quick, easy and super fun card using some foiling using the new Cut and Foil Autumn Rainbow set from Trinity Stamps along with a previously released 4"x4" stamp set that coordinates with the Cut and Foil called Autumn Rainbow.

You can also check this post over on the Trinity Blog HERE


To make the cards I started by selecting several pieces of card stock that I wanted to use for fall cards. Next I wanted to mass produce the cards, or make bunch at once. So I taped 4 of the foil dies together, then the other 4 and put them on my foiling machine. This allowed me to easily foil bunch at one and not worry about positioning the individual foiling dies every time I wanted to foil on a piece of card stock.


I foiled using gold foil, then die cut them using the coordinating dies. You will end with lots of leaves and can save the un-used ones for later use or projects on the go, when you need a quick card.


 


 I decided to make 3 cards, so I selected 3 leaves for each card and cut panels from white card stock measuring 4" x 5 1/4". Using foam tape or foam squares I adhered the leaves, then stamped sentiment using black ink.

To finish off the cards I adhered the panels to top folding note cards made from same color card stock that I used for the leaves.

Here is a little close up of the cards:





Comments