STAMPtemper - Hero Arts Exclusive set

Hi everyone! 
Today (night) I am sharing a card I made using the just released STAMPtember set from SimonSaysStamp in collaboration with Hero Arts called Make a Wish.
Grab your set while you can, as these are limited edition and available until supplies last.
To make the card I started with a A2 piece of white card stock and stamped the cake image using Intens-ified ink, then stamped the rest of the cakes to cover the panel using Contour ink using my MISTI.
Once I had all the images stamped I colored the cake that was stamped in black using Copic markers and cut it to 4" x 5 1/4".
Next stamped the sentiment using Embossing ink on Pitch Black card stock and embossed using detail white embossing powder. Adhered to the panel. Added few Pink and Main gems and adhered the panel to a Pitch Black note card

 

Comments