Pink and Main: The Best Gift Is Time Spent With You

Hi everyone!

Ilina here! Happy Sunday! I hope you are enjoying the long holiday weekend if you are in the US or Canada, or the "regular" weekend if you are in other parts of the world.

Today I am sharing a card using the new Stamp of the Month and Die set for September. I think the bears in this set are so stinkin' cute. I had so much fun coloring this image. I paired it up with one of the patterns from Pumpkin Season paper pad. It's a great way to stretch your supplies and use this fall oriented paper pad to create Christmas/ Winter cards.

Also, don't forget we are having Labor Day Sale, use code LABOR21 to get 15% off your order (not applicable on subscriptions), also you will get free Be Merry Paper Pad with any order of $35+.

To make my card I stated by stamping the image on alcohol marker friendly card stock with black ink and colored it with Copic Markers. Once colored I die cut it using the coordinating die and set it aside.

Next I stamped sentiment on black card stock using Versamark ink and embossed it in white. Cut to size. Cut a piece of Pumpkin Season patterned paper to 4" x 5 1/4". Using foam squares I adhered the image and sentiment.

Using stacked three pieces of card stock I adhered it to a top folding white note card. Instead of stacking card stock panels, you can use craft foam to create dimension.

Thank you so much for stopping by. Hope you have an amazing day!

Comments