Impression Obsession: September Team Favorites

Welcome to the Impression Obsession September 2021 Release Team Favorites Hop!
The Impression Obsession Designers are sharing their favorite projects from this month’s release today!
We will be giving away THREE Impression Obsession Grab Bags - so the more you comment through our Favorites Hop the more chances to win! Comments will be open until Monday September 20th at midnight CT. All winners will be announced on Tuesday September 21st on the Impression Obsession Blog.

I have couple cards to share with you and both use the new cat stamp sets. For both I used the black cat love stamp set, for my second card I also used the Pumpkins background stamp that I stamped on aqua card stock and embossed in white along with the Cardboard Box die.

Comments

Becca Yahrling said…
Black kitties are so cool no matter what type of card they're on! Cute!!
Bonnie Lynn said…
I love your kitty cards! They remind me of our panthers we lost last year.
Dee Earnshaw said…
Cute cards - love the first one:)
MadeByMeghanK said…
Spooky cats! Perfect for Halloween!
Liz Williams said…
Really loving that cat stamp set!!
Denise Bryant said…
I really love these cats and the box! These are a couple of my favorite items too! Great cards!
Donna Phelan said…
And that is one cool card...errr uhm 2 cool cards lol
Beverly Perdue said…
Cute cards! Love the backgrounds and the cats!