Hero Arts: 2 for 1 card using September MMH kit

 Hi everyone!

I am back today with couple more cards using the new September My Monthly Hero Kit from Hero Arts. I used one stamped and stenciled floral image and one dry embossed panel using the new Fall Leaves stencil to create two cards.

To make the cards I started by stamping the sunflower image and embossing it using clear embossing powder, next I used the layering stencils to color it in. I decided to use non traditional colors :Tide Pool and Antiqua for the flowers. 

Once stenciled I die cut the image, then chopped it in two pieces.

Next I dry embossed 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" piece of Sand cardstock with the Fall Leaves stencil. Once embossed I cut it in two, one piece slighly larger than the other. Added strip from the Fall Glitter cardstock and stamped sentiment and added to Dove White top folding note cards. Supper fun and easy and as a bonus you end with 2 cards.



Comments

stampingbowd said…
Stunning! I love the clean angled line and the flowers in blue. So beautiful!