Bird of the Woods- easy cards for mass producing

 Hi everyone! 

Today I am sharing easy to mass produce super colorful cards. All you need is your layering set, sentiment set, embossing folder, your MISTI and colorful inks.

For my cards I combined products from several companies. 

To make the cards I started by die cutting bunch of bird die cuts from white card stock. I used the Bird of the Woods stamp and die set from Altenew. Next with help of my MISTI and the negative space of one of the die cuts I stamped all the layers on the birds starting with the black outline. 

Once the birds were done I set them aside. For each stamped bird I cut 3 additional die cuts from white card stock that I didn't stamp on. I use these for stacking.

Next I stamped bunch of sentiments from the Perfect Sentiments stamp set from Pinkfresh Studio. Die cut them, along with just plain die cuts (for stacking) and set them aside.

Then using different embossing folders I embossed white panels and cut them to 4" x 5 1/4". 

Adhered the stacked birds and stacked sentiment, then adhered the whole panel to a white note card. I again stacked card stock on the back to add more sturdiness and dimension. But you can use craft foam or foam tape. 

Comments