Trinity Stamps: Rainbow Colored Par-tea Cup

Hi everyone!

I am back today with another rainbow goodness ;) (I am also blogging over the Trinity Stamps blog HERE)
This time I am using some products from the June Trinity Stamps release to make rainbow colored tea cup. 
I used the Par-Tea Stamp set and stamped the cup and balloon using Alcohol marker friendly ink on white card stock. I picked 6 Copic colors (R32, YR12, Y11, BG11, B12 and BV000) from my rainbow and started coloring the cup.

I started with the red and applied thicker line of it, then went with the orange making sure they overlap and repeated the two colors couple times to make sure I have nice blended line between the colors.
Once done coloring the cup, I colored the balloon and added highlights with white gel pen
Next, I die cut the images using the coordinating dies, also I die cut a rectangle using the Modern Embossed Rectangle Stack dies on which I stamped the sentiment and the balloon string. I also cut a piece of Rainbow Brights paper pad measuring 4″ x 5 1/4″.
Now, that we have all elements together we can assembled the card. Instead popping the elements using foam tape, I die cut three of each elements and stacked them for added dimensions. This also made my card more sturdy and less likely to get damaged going through the mail.

 

Comments