Spellbinders: Be Merry Collection

 Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing couple cards using the new Spellbinders Be Merry Collection and I am using 3 clear stamp sets and added a sentiment , snowflakes and snow drift from the Tis the Season collection Mini Christmas Sentiments Glimmer plates, Color Block Scenic Scape and Holiday Decoration die sets for my Gnome card.

For my first card I did some no line coloring. I stamped my image on Arches Cold press watercolor paper using Antique Linen distress ink and did no line coloring using my Daniel Smith watercolors. Once done I added snow dots using white gel pen. To finish it off I stamped sentiment in black and embossed it using clear embossing powder. Adhered to a light blue note card.

For my second card I stamped the gnomes on XPress it blending card and colored them with Copic Markers, once colored I fussy cut them. I die cut the snow drifts and snowflakes from white glitter card stock and also hot foiled a sentiment using silver foil. I assembled my elements onto piece of light blue card stock measuring 3 1/4" x 6 1/4" note card to create a mini slim line card. Then adhered to a mini slim line card base in white ( 6 1/2" x 7" piece of white card stock that I scored at 3 1/2")

Comments