Scrappy Tails Crafts: Have Yourself a Little Merry Christmas

Hi everyone!

I am back today with another Holiday card, there is no secret that my favorite crafting season is the holiday season. I love making Christmas cards, and the new Scrappy Tails release it’s perfect for it.

My card focus today is dies. I combined the Outlined Poinsettias die set and the Assorted Christmas leaves to create my card.

To make the card I started by die cutting all the elements from different color card stock, but you can use white and color it yourself. I did cut a bunch of extras for future projects, too.

I layered the die cuts that have two layers and let them dry, then assembled and adhered to a 4” x 5 ¼” piece of white card stock. Once adhered I stamped sentiment from the sing black in from the Candle Light Poinsettia stamp set that was released in October last year.

Adhered the panel to a kraft colored note card and added some matte gold pearls as a finishing touch.

Thank you so much for stopping by and hope you have an amazing day!

Comments