Catherine Pooler Designs: One Year Awesomer

 Hi everyone!

Since this week I am in a rainbow mood, I am sharing a rainbow card. It's not really a rainbow, but the circles are stamped in rainbow order. 

For my card I used couple stamp sets from Catherine Pooler Designs: Circle Party and Toast to you. To make it I used my MISTI to position the two little circles and stamped repeatedly to create my pattern in rainbow color order. When I do pattern like this I started stamping in the center. I wanted the larger of the two circles to be in the center, so I positioned it in the center of my panel, then positioned the smaller one next to it. Moving my panel left, right, up and down in my MISTI I completed my pattern. 

Once I had all the circles I stamped the black ones in the middle or the larger ones. Trimmed the panel to 4" x 5 1/4". Next stamped the sentiments on black card stock and embossed in white. Trimmed to size and assembled my card.

Super fun and easy!!! 


Comments