Spellbinders: Be Merry Collection

 Hi everyone!

It's the 20th of the month which means new Spellbinders release! This release is all about Christmas, the Holiday Season and winter and it's amazing! Today I am sharing three cards using the new Be Merry Collection. 

For my cards I used the Chill Bear and Dancin' Gnome die sets along with the Gifts of Christmas Sentiments Hot Foil set. I created three different sizes of cards: standard slimline, A2 and mini slimline card. These dies are so much fun to play with.

For my first card I used both the bear and the gnome. I also paired it up with the Confetti background glimmer plate and also used the new Color Block scenic scape.

For my second card I  used the Chill bear die set to create the A2 card, also combined it with the color block scenic scape and the Gift of Christmas Sentiments Hot foil set (I am loving this Poppy Fields red card stock from Spellbinders!!!) I also added Sparkle silk to the snowflakes. 

Last but not the least is a gnome mini slimline card. Besides the products from the Be Merry Collection I also used the 

Comments