Hero Arts: August My Monthly Hero Countdown to Creativity

Hi everyone!

Happy Monday Today we are continuing with the August My Monthly Hero Sneak peeks!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this month's kit. It's called Color Your World in Friendship and it's AMAZING! 

The kit goes live on Monday, August 2nd at 10am PST/1pm EST.
For my card today I started by stenciling using the stencil that comes in the kit. I used rainbow colors of Reactive inks and the Hero Arts Ink Blending brushes. I used the following inks: Taffy, Tutti Fruity, Creamsicle, Lemon Drop, Key Lime Fizz, Green Apple, Pool Party, Splash, Blue Hawaii, Purople Galaxy and Berry Smoothie. Next I trimmed the stenciled panel to 5 1/4" width and 2 3/4" height. Die cut the hands (these dies come in the kit) using add on paper pack that will go live on Monday. I adhered those to my card then stamped the sentiment using Intensified black ink.


For complete list of designers sharing peeks today head over to the Hero Arts blog

Comments

Judy Inukai said…
Very pretty. Love the colorful background.
Mrsh1212 said…
Lovely card, perfect sentiment for the design.
Robin said…
I love this card and this kit may be one of my favorites!
Maureen said…
Beautiful colors!
C Aguirre said…
Beautiful card! Love the design and the sentiment!
El said…
Love you card. Can't wait to play with the kit.
Sheila H said…
Your card is so bright and beautiful.
Nancy Knapp said…
Great card! Thanks for sharing!
Art_of_albara said…
Beautiful card Ilina ! Those colors are really vibrant. And this sentiment is beautiful.
Lieve said…
What a heartwarming card; I like it a lot !
Summergreetings from Belgium.
Kimberly Lee said…
So creative and colorful! Love it!
Gayle said…
Very cool and colorful card.
Barbara-Jean said…
This is my third try...don't know if you'll see three comments or just this one.

Beautiful card and meaningful message. Thank you!
Teri S. said…
I can see why this kit is called Colour Your World in Friendship. It looks wonderful, as does your card Ilina. The sentiment is so true. We don't each have all the strength we need in each area of our lives, so having supportive friends means the world to me. Hope I give back to them as well.
Jodi Warren said…
Love the sentiment. The colors are so bright. Love the rainbow as well.
Lisa said…
Wonderful background with that stencil! The sentiment is an awesome one.
DMcKelvey said…
I love how bright, beautiful and meaningful your card is.
Helen said…
Love this bright, happy positive card sending a wonderful message!! :)
Anonymous said…
Marisela Delgado said: A great card. mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com
Marjorie said…
I too love all the bright colours and the way you used lines.