Ellen Hutson: It's Your Birthday

Hi everyone! 
I am back today with another card featuring the new release from Ellen Hutson. For my card today I used the Aloha stamp set and the coordinating dies. 
To make the card I started by stamping the mountain image on piece of Arches cold press watercolor paper measuring 4" x 5 1/4", once stamped I embossed using clear embossing powder. I also stamped the girl image on separate piece of watercolor paper. Colored both using Karin Brush Pro markers and die cut the girl. 
I cut another 4" x 5 1/4" piece of Arches watercolor paper and die cut a circle. Using foam tape I adhered it over the mountain image, then adhered the girl.
Stamped the sentiment using Versamark ink on Pitch black card stock and embossed in white. Trimmed it to size and adhered to my panel.
To finish off my card I made top folding note card from Pitch black card stock and adhered my panel to it!


Comments