Spellbinders: Truly Yours

Hi everyone!

I am back today with couple cards using the May Truly Yours collection from Spellbinders.
I created slimline and a square card.
For the slimline card I stared with a piece of Silver Fox card stock cut to 3 1/4"x 8 1/4". I hot foiled the confetti background on both sides using matte silver foil. I die cut each swan from the Heart Swans set using thick white card stock two times. I also die cut the beak and the eye part from orange and black card stock. Next I die cut the wings also from Silver Mirror card stock. I layered the die cuts and assembled the swans. Next I die cut the flowers and leaves from Silver Mirror, Peony and Rainforest card stock, assembled the flowers. Adhered the swans and flowers to the panel. 
Stamp the sentiment and trim to size. Assemble the card.

For my second card I did pretty much the same thing, but die cut the swans from black card stock instead of white and used only one. Once the swan and flowers were assembled I foiled the Essential Glimmer Classic Labels using Matte Silver foil onto white card stock and die cut using the coordinating die from the Essential Classic Labels Dies. Next I adhered the elements. Stamped sentiment and. trimmed to size. Adhered to the label. Cut 4 1/8" x 4 1/8" piece of Silver Fox card stock and foiled the Celestial Star Background using Matte Silver foil. Assembled the card :) 

Comments