Spellbinders: May Small Die of the Month

 Hi everyone!

Happy Friday! Today I am sharing super fun card using the May Small Die of the Month Kit combined with the Clear Stamp of the Month and Mini Blooms die set from Spellbinders.

If you haven't checked the Spellbinders Monthly kits you are missing out. They are amazing value and you can skip kits. Also there are value kits where you can bundle few kits at great price/

For my card I die cut the parts of the die kit from gray, teal and white card stock. I layered two die cuts for each piece to get thicker element and adhered to 4" x 5 1/4" piece of white card stock.

Next I die cut the flowers and stamped and embossed the sentiment. I adhered the sentiment to my panel and then arranged the flowers. Once done, using craft foam I adhered to panel to a top folding note card.

Comments