Spellbinders: Susan's Flora Peony Card

 Hi everyone! 

I am hoping soon to be back to regular blogging instead of having periods of radio silence. But until I am fully recovered from the hip surgery, I can't promise. I am grateful for all of you sticking with me and my sporadic blog posts. This past year had thrown a lot of curve balls at me. But I am getting through it, slowly...

Anyway, I had fun time playing with the Single and Double peony die set from the Spellbinders Susan's Flora collection. It was so much fun creating the peony. I made something in between the single and the double one. lol.

I used the specialty paper from Susan's collection and the tool kit to shape my flower and it was pretty easy. I used Copic markers to color the petals and leaves. I love the texture of the paper and the final look.

Once  I created the flower and leaves. I used a background I had made using dye inks and gel press. I stamped the sentiment from Susan's Spring Quotes set in black, adhered the flower and leaves then added some pearls. To finish off the card I adhered the panel to a top folding white note card (You can find these in the Spellbinders Card Shoppe!!!) using craft foam.

Comments