Pink and Main: Thanks Sow Much

Hi everyone!

I am back today with another post and I am sharing a sneak peek of a super fun and cute set from Pink and Main that will be released on Tuesday, April 20th and it's called Pig Time! There are few images with little piggies in the set and for today's card I am using the little piggie holding a balloon.

I stamped him on alcohol friendly card stock and colored with Copic Markers (BG10, BG11, BG13, E11, R32, R30 and R01) next I trimmed the panel to 3 1/4" x 5 1/2" and stamped sentiment.


I created top folding note card and on the right side adhered strip measuring 1 1/2" x 5 1/2" from the Happy Patterned pad. Using craft foam I adhered the image panel. To finish off the card I added few glitter enamel dots from the In The Garden pack that will also be released on Tuesday.



Comments

Denise Bryant said…
So darn cute! Love that piggy!