Spellbinders: March Small Die of the Month

Hi everyone!
I am back with another card for you. This time I am sharing a card I made using the new March Spellbinders Small Kit of the Month.  I also used the little bunny from the March Spellbinders Card kit of the month. 

To make the card I die cut the corner pieces (I didn't use the connecting parts to extend the frame to fit A2 card, but instead I made square card) from Peridot card stock. I die cut 8 and layered 2 for each corner. Next die cut the flowers and adhered to the corner pieces. Next using a small blending brush I ink blended some Reactive Green Apple on the sides. Added white Nuvo drops to the centers and set aside to dry.
In meantime I cut 4"x4" piece of white card stock and ink blended Broken China ink around the sides. Adhere the corner pieces. Die cut the Spring sentiment 3 times from black card stock and layer them together. Let it dry. 
Stamp Bunny and die cut flower and leaf. Color the bunny using Copic markers and adhere the flower and leaf. Adhere to the panel. Adhere the sentiment, then add a little strip saying "happy". I used pre-printed sentiment strip and just cut out the happy from it. 
To finish it, use craft foam to adhere the panel to a 4 1/4" x 4 1/4" white note card! Add shimmer pen to  "Spring". 

 

Comments