Pink and Main: Thinking of You - March release

Hi everyone! I am back with another post for today!

Have you checked the new release? I am in love with all the new products: stencils, foil paper, glitter paper, holographic paper, glue, even folder for storing you new larger size stencils!

For my card today I decided to use the new Pyramid stencil. First I created my background using 3 die inks (I used Catherine Pooler In the Park, Cummerbund, All that Jazz) , gel press and a brayer. I created a soft blended look. Once I was done with the background, I secured the stencil on top and ink blended the darkest blue. Trim the panel to 4" x 5 1/2" and set aside.

Die cut the Floral Corners three times, once using White glitter sheet from the Metallics Glitter paper pack and twice from white cardstock. Stack them up using the new EZ Squeeze glue. Adhere to the panel. Stamp sentiment from Terrariums set using black ink and add few glitter drops from the ne Hooray Glitter enamel dots pack.

Using craft foam adhere to a white card base. And you are done! 

Comments