Picket Fence Studios: Seriously ...



Hi everyone!

I am over on the Picket Fence Studios blog today with this fun and bright card. If you know me, you know that I use the word "seriously" quite often. ;) So I thought it was perfect to use the new Seriously word die to make a card.

Paired with a sentiment from the new Ways to Express Yourself set it was match made in heaven. And I think everyone could relate to some level with the phrase "I'm about to lose my mind" especially with the last 12 months we have had.

To make the card I die cut the sentiment from black card stock and the backing from white. Then stamped the sentiment on black card stock and embossed in white. Trimmed to size.



Next, I cut strips from Navy, Light Blue, Green and Orange card stock and adhered to white piece of card stock measuring 4" x 5 1/4". Adhered the die cut sentiment and then the sentiment strip. To finish the card I adhered the panel using craft foam to a top folding note card!



Comments