Picket Fence Studio: March Release is Live

 Hi everyone!

Happy Sunday and Happy New Picket Fence Studios Release. There are bunch of new products available now over on the PFS website!!! 

This release is mainly ocean theme and there are also new accessories, like the Paper Glaze Enhancer, you mix this with paper glaze ( I did 1:1 ratio and get more matte medium with some shimmer and it is amazing!!! I am in LOVE with it) I used it on my card below! I mixed it with the new Lime Zinnia Paper Glaze! (if you can see I combined several new product from the new release on the card below).

To make the card I started by cutting a panel using the Slim line Nested Rectangles die set ( I cut the 3rd from the largest from white cardstock and 2nd to the largest from Parsley card stock).

One the white one I ink blended Evergreen Bough, Broken China and Mermaid Lagoon. Distress Oxides. Next I mixed the new Lime Zinnia paper glaze with Paper Glaze Enhancer medium in 1:1 ratio and applied it to the ink blended panes using the Slim Line Fish For Infinity Stencil.

Set aside to dry. While the panel was drying I die cut the Netting Cover plate from Hollographic card stock. Also stamped the mermaid images from Mermaids of the Sea set on Mist card stock and embossed in Cummerbund Glitter Embossing powder. Once embossed I die cut them using the coordinating dies. 

Stamped sentiment onto black card stock and embossed in white. Then die cut it using thinest strip that come in the Slim Line Nested Rectangles die cut. Assembled all the elements and added some Oceans of Green gems. Now that the panel is finished I adhered it to the Parley one, and then to a white slim line note card using craft foam! 

All the supplies used are listed on the bottom of this post!

Comments