Spellbinders: We All Sparkle Under the Same Sky


Hi everyone!
Happy Saturday! Today I am sharing couple cards using few new hot foil glimmer products from the Spellbinder's Celestial Zodiac Collection. 
I have been having lots of fun foiling on acetate lately, so I did it again (well before the surgery, I finally photographed the cards). I foiled the Sagittarius plate and a sentiment onto an acetate using matte gold foil. Next using the Essential Rectangles dies I cut out a frame from gold card stock. For the background I used the Celestial Star Background plate. I used the same products for both cards, only on the second card I didn't use acetate but foiled on Nautical card stock. I LOVE LOVE the foiled look on acetate, but the photographing is much harder due to the reflections.  
All supplies are listed on the bottom of this post! 

Comments