Spellbinders: Build a Scene - Life is a Beautiful Ride

Hi everyone! 

My second post for today and I am sharing super fun interactive card using the newest release from Spellbinders - Make a Scene collection!!! I combined few add ons to create my scene. To make the card you will need the Make a Scene base which comes separately and then there are several add ons to have different scenes. I love the bike from the Rolling Along Scene and combined it with the sentiment from the Make a Scene Bold Greetings  and added the clouds from the Cozy Home Scene.

Also I used the Make a Scene Sentiments set to stamp the sentiment on the frame of the card.

The card when closed is 5"x7" and lays flat, then you pull it out and you get the fun shadow box type of card.

Also there are add ons that you can use to decorate the front of the card. Super fun!





Comments