Pink and Main: Hello Sweet Friend

Hi everyone!
 I am over on the Pink and Main blog today, so I decided to pop in here and share the card I made with you too, as I LOVE LOVE this new set that was released yesterday. It is called Gnome Matter What , I also used the coordinating dies. This is a large set and has the cutest gnome images and is perfect for coloring.
I used the largest image and spent some time coloring it, so I decided to keep my card simple and let the image take the focus of the card.
To make the card start by stamping the image using black ink and color with alcohol based markers. Once you are satisfied with the results, use the coordinating die to cut it. Stamp the sentiment on black card stock and emboss in white. Die cut it using the coordinating die! Assemble your panel and adhere to black note card using some craft foam.

Comments