Picket Fence Studio: Slimline Hello

Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing couple slim line cards using the new Slim Line Basket Petals stencil. I paired the stencil with the Hello word die and few gems from the Day and Night gem mix.

To make the cards I started by cutting strips of pink/purple hue card stock. I cut the strips to about 1/4" wide and 8 1/2" long. I cut 5 strips for each card. Next adhere the strips for each card onto a thin paper (I used printer paper). Once the adhesive is dry, cut out the excess paper. Use the Slim Line Basket Petals stencil and blend in white craft ink with a Life Changing Blending Brush. Set aside to dry or use your heat tool to dry it.

 



While the strips are drying die cut the "Hello" word die from black and white card stock and assemble the die cuts (I added 3 layers for the black). Die cut a panel for your slim line card using the Slim Line Die Cutting system. Adhere the strips and trim off the excess from the ends. Adhere the Hello and add few black gems. 

Create 2 slim line card bases and add the panels using some craft foam. You are done!!! 

Thank you so much for stopping by. Hope you have an amazing day!

Comments