Impressions Obsession: Be Crafty

Hi everyone!
We have set aside a day to share some fun themed projects! This month’s theme is "Be Crafty"!
Have fun checking out what our Designers have made today. Today's participants can be found on the Impression Obsession Blog.
I have couple cards to share today! The February release has several stamps that fit this category and I am loving them.
For my cards I used the Watercolor Supplies stamp along with the Moments sentiment for the first card, where I decided to create a square card. I stamped the image in black and embossed in clear, then watercolored with Karin markers, added the embossed sentiment and assembled my card.
For my second card I had similar approach, but I did standard A2 card and stamped the sentiment directly on the watercolor paper, and left the background white instead of coloring it. I used the Palette and Paint stamp along with Herself sentiment stamp. 

Comments