Spellbinders: Happy Spring

 Hi everyone!

Happy Sunday! Today I am sharing fun card using the Spellbinders Sunday Drive die set along with the Hoppy Sunday Drive add on and the Scattered Flowers glimmer plate. 

To make the card I started with A2 piece of smooth watercolor paper and ran the Scattered flowers glimmer plate without any foil or heating it up to create letterpress effect. Once done I cut it down to 4" x 5 1/4" and ink blended some Lime Rickey and Cummerbund inks. Set aside.

I die cut all the pieces to put the car together along with all the additions and assembled and adhered the car. I added highlights with white gel pen and clear lacquer pen. Using foam adhesive I adhered to the ink blended panel. 

To finish off the card I adhered the panel to top folding note card using craft foam.

All supplies are listed on the bottom of this post.

Comments