Scrappy Tails: Happy Spring - Sneak Peek

 Hi everyone! 

Happy Tuesday! I am super thrilled to be joining the Scrappy Tails Design team (I will however go silent in February, as I have surgery at the end of this month). You should go check it out. It's a new(ish) stamp company and the owner (and designer) Sabrina is super sweet. 

Today I am excited to share a peek of the new release coming out at the end of this week and it's a super fun one.

I am featuring two new products that are coming out: “Pop-up Basket die” and “Easter Lilies” stamp set and the coordinating dies. However you will notice that I didn’t make a basket but instead I used one of the decorative panels for the background of my card.


To make the card start by stamping the bouquet image onto hot press watercolor paper with black ink and emboss with clear embossing powder. Next use watercolor markers to color it. You can use any coloring medium of your choice. I used watercolors to give a softer look to the image. Once the image is dried, die cut it using the coordinating dies. Set aside.


Cut a piece of white card stock measuring 4” x 5 ¼” and set it aside. Die cut three of the diamond panels from the Pop-up Basket die from white card stock. Adhere one of them in the middle of the white piece of cardstock that you previously set aside. Then align the other two on the left and right of it. Trim off the excess card stock.

Stamp the sentiment using black ink. Using foam tape or foam squares adhere the image.

Create a note card from white card stock ( I used 4 ¼” x 11” piece of white card stock and scored it at the 5 ½” mark then folded in half). Adhere the panel to the note card using foam tape of craft foam for a more dimensional look. You are done! 


Thank you so much for stopping by and check the Scrappy Tails blog for more sneak peeks!!! 



Comments