Spellbinders: Delicate Impressions Collection

 Hi everyone!

I appologize for the radio silence the past few weeks. We were in a process of buying a house and moving. And moving with 3 little ones is always an adventure. On top of it we moved 1 week before Christmas, so that threw in some more excitement and stress. Also I am almost done setting up my craft room and will share as soon as I am able to (I have posted some photos on Istagram)

Anyway, today I am sharing couple cards I made using the Delicate Impressions Collection. I kept it simple! I hot foiled on hot pink card stock using gold foil and used white for the sentiments. 

The foil adds so much that you don't need anything extra. As a finishing touch I added some white gems.

I will share more cards with this collection in the next few days. 
I have listed the products used at the bottom of this post!




Comments