Spellbinders: December Card Kit of the Month card ideas

  Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing ideas using the December  Spellbinders Card kit of the month. I love the elegant look of this kit. And the dies are amazing. There are 5 dies in the kit, one is set of hands with shadow that shows a heart when put together (see sample below), 2 are silhouette flowers and one coordinates with a sentiment from the stamp set, so it creates nice die cut sentiment (I used it below, too). Also the selection of the patterned paper is amazing this month (like every other month, too).

So without further delay, here are my samples I made using the kit and some black ink. To get the kit you can subscribe any time until the end of this month. Also this is subscribers appreciation month over at Spellbinders, so every subscriber gets a special surprise with their subscription! 

Comments