Hero Arts: December My Monthly Hero Countdown to Creativity

 Hi everyone!

Happy Saturday! Today we are continuing with the December My Monthly Hero Sneak peeks! And I am just loving this month's kit! It's no secret that I love all of them.

I love the clouds HeroScapes in this kit!!! Also the layering sun. It makes for great encouragement cards that we all need these days.

The kit goes live on Monday, December 7th at 10am PST/1pm EST.

To make the card start by stamping the HeroScapes 1st stamp using Spring Ombre ink onto panel of Dove White cardstock. Stamp the next layer in Soft Pink shadow ink and the very last in Soft Yellow Shadow ink. Stamp the sun using Butter Bar Ink and Soft Apricot shadow inks. 

Once you are done with all the elements stamp the sentiment using Intensified Black ink. Trim the panel to 4" x 5 1/4" and adhere to Pitch Black note card.

For complete list of artists sharing sneak peeks today visit the Hero Arts blog HERE

 

Comments

SusieQ said…
Beautiful card. I can’t wait to see this months kit. By the looks of your card, it’s going to be great.
Flo said…
Beautiful, love the pink sky
Deb Selby said…
lovely layering on this card.
Kansas Gram said…
Your card is beautiful. Hero Arts knocked this month's kit out of the park.
Toni said…
Gorgeous sky. Love this kit.
Eve N said…
Your lovely pink sky adds a special look to this card. Great kit!
Cynthia said…
Beautiful layered sky, Ilina! Fabulous colors.
Rae Culak said…
Beautiful sky, it looks like a sunrise on a beautiful day.
kepsss said…
Amazing card. This is an amazing kit. I haven't seen anything yet that I don't love.
Wendy Dillon said…
Gorgeous color! You have helped me decide that I NEED this kit!
turk1002 said…
What a wonderful way to start the new year, with a lot of hope.
Susan Carlson said…
Gorgeous colors! Great use of this fabulous release. Thanks for sharing your creativity!
Barbara-Jean said…
wonderful hopeful card!
Windy said…
Beautiful cloudscape! I love the colors of the layers!
Queen Mary said…
This card is absolutely stunning -- I'm putting the ombre ink pad into my cart now. Well, maybe, I don't like ombre pads, but I'm seriously going to think about it because this card is absolutely stunning! I used to buy them and never use them but sunrise, sunset, spring, summer, beautiful! TFS!!
JanetB said…
Your clouds and sky are beautiful! I love that the sun is rising below them.
Lisa said…
Oh how pretty! This new heroscape will be perfect!
Patt H. said…
Beautiful card!! I love that awesome sky!!
Kristina "Tina" said…
Such lovely colors. And this hero Kit is amazing
Anonymous said…
Marisela Delgado said: Beautiful card! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com
DMcKelvey said…
Your card is beautiful. I love the pinks, purples and bright yellow sun. So fun and uplifting.
Nancy Knapp said…
Love this card! So colorful and gorgeous!
kcwong said…
oooo -hope that sentiment is part of the kit - love the look!!!

Beautiful card!!!!
Marie said…
I have a 2nd story window that has a nice skyline view and I often look out to see if I might catch a really peachy pink sky (and sometimes I do!) So being my favorite colors, it's no wonder your art struck a cord!
Becky Moore said…
This is so beautiful! I love the colors of your sky...
KT said…
The colors you use in the sun scene remind me of a gorgeous sunrise I once saw on vacation. What a wonderful image to picture right now
Anonymous said…
Beautiful card.
K. Eley said…
Gorgeous card!!!! The colors are stunning! I can't wait to play withe this, probably my favorite Heroscape so far!
judy said…
Beautiful card--I love the soft colors and the encouraging message!
amymwz said…
Love this card. Can’t wait for the kit.
Karen L K said…
Very nice card with such a nice color scheme!