Picket Fence Studios and GelPress Collaboration

 Hi everyone!

This month Picket Fence Studios and GelPress are doing super fun collaboration with tons of inspiration. 

The GelPress is out of my comfort zone, but I had tons of fun playing with it and creating super fun backgrounds. Below is one of them that I almost tossed and it turned out to be my favorite one.


To make the card I used my 5"x7" GelPress, brayer and couple Distress Oxide inks along with the Evergreens stencil. First I applied ink on the gelpress and added the stencil. I made the first print like this. Then removed the stencil and made my second print which I used on the card. Once the panel was dry I sprayed it with shimmer spray and stamped the sentiment on navy card stock, embossed in white and cut out. Assembled my card and voila!

Comments