Hero Arts: November My Monthly Hero Countdown to Creativity

 Hi everyone!

Happy Friday! Today we are starting with the November My Monthly Hero Sneak peeks! And I am just loving this month's kit! It's no secret that I love all of them.

This month is all about Winter and Christmas. But you can also use it to make everyday cards too and I am loving it!

We’re counting down to the release of the new Hero Arts November  My Monthly Hero Card kit! The kit goes live on Monday, November 2nd at 10am PST/1pm EST.

For the card today I used one of the background mini stamps (they have print look feeling) and the snowman masking die (the kit includes masking dies!!!!). 

To make the card I started by cutting a mask for the snowman using the coordinating masking die from masking paper. I adhered the mask onto my white panel, positioned the background over it and stamped it in my MISTI using Navy and Ombre soft sky to indigo. Next I stamped over it using Embossing and watermark ink and embossed with Sparkle embossing powder. Once stamped and embossed I removed the mask and stamped the snowman, then colored it and added some shimmer and Clear Lacquer pen. Stamped sentiment in Navy and adhered the panel onto a Nautical note card. 


Comments

DC said…
Love this card. The snowman is so cute.
Elaine Lozano said…
A ⛄ snowman always makes me smile!
Mrsh1212 said…
Adding the shine to this card really makes it stand out. I’m so excited to see the rest of this kit.
jerkim2 said…
The snowman is so cute! Makes you smile, a great card to send to put a smile on someone's face!
Gail said…
I so love this snowman and how you created the background - TFS
mzgeorg said…
You had me at masks are included. Love that. Also love your snowman card.
El said…
Love your background. Adorable card. Thanks for the inspiration.
Toni said…
The dark sky is stunning behind the darling snowman.
Judy Inukai said…
The snowman is darling. I like that it has a masking die instead of a die that leaves a white border. The background is awesome.
Laurie said…
Love the background. It reminds me of the starry night background stamp. I’m waiting for the temperature to get below 80 degrees to feel wintery.
Unknown said…
Snowmen are my Christmas favorites and this one is cool! I see the breeze blowing!
Sue McRae said…
The snowman with the swirly background is just delightful!
Nancy T. said…
I love the blistery effect in the background.
DMcKelvey said…
I love snowmen and this snowman card is adorable. I love how it looks like he is in a snow flurry. Great job!
karenajo said…
Snowmen always bring a smile! Love the background and your pretty card! Thanks for sharing!
Lisa said…
I just love the background and snowman. Beautiful.
Leanne in Cali said…
Wow, great card! Can't wait to see all of the items included in this wonderful new Hero Arts kit!!
What a wonderfully versatile kit!!! Your card is adorable, and I'm loving that the kit comes complete with masks and background stamps! Who doesn't love a snowman, and the background certainly gives the feeling of a cold, windy, blustery night! Great scene!!!
Grafx said…
Such a cute snowman!
I love snowman for Christmas and the way the wind is moving around behind him.
Jodi Warren said…
That is an adorable card and sound super easy to create. Great job.
Anonymous said…
Marisela Delgado said: Such a beautiful card! Cute snowman. mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com
Shirley said…
Love this card. The snowman is so cute! Love the way you did the sky. Looks like an awesome kit
Barbara-Jean said…
Your background really enhances the appeal of the snowman!
amymwz said…
Wow. This makes me so curious about this kit. Can’t wait to see it.
Julie W said…
This snowman is so cute- standing tall in the swirling wind!
Dori said…
Ilina, I love it! Nice job, super cute.
Nancy Knapp said…
This is cute snowman. The background is fabulous too!
Windy said…
How exciting! Mask dies! Can't wait to check it out myself!
Cindy Holmes said…
AWWWWWW I am such a huge Snowman fan! And your Snowman is just so adorable!
Stampin2day said…
Not only is the snowman so cute, that background is stunning! I am going to need this kit!
Linda P said…
Great card with the swirled background-I am intrigued by the masking dies-looking forward to seeing this kit.
Snowmen at Christmas.... I'm in love with snowmen. I have so many that I put out at Christmas so this is why I love your snowman card. I am anxious to see the masking die you are talking about.
Shannon said…
I love the snowman! I can't wait to see the rest of this kit.
MKPstamps said…
These are all gorgeous. Thx for sharing your art.
Anonymous said…
Marisela Delgado said: So beautiful! So pretty! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com