Picket Fence Studios STAMPtember set is LIVE!

Hi everyone!
Happy Tuesday! Today the exclusive STAMPtember set over at Simon Says Stamp is from Picket Fence Studios and is called Happy Water. It's 4x6 set that features a main image that I used in the card below along with 8 sentiments. I used one of them which kind of represents my current state of mind.
You can purchase only the set or the bundle with the die
For my card I stamped the image using the Picket Fence Studio black ink onto hot press watercolor paper. I cut the image and colored using Karin markers. 
For the background I ink blended 3 Distress Oxide inks using the PFS Light changing brushes. Splattered some gold and white pearlescent Finetec Mica watercolors and let it dry. Once dry I stamped the sentiment, adhered the image and few sequins. To finish it off I adhered to black top folding note card.
All supplies are listed on the bottom of this post!

Comments

Ceal said…
Gorgeous card, love the background!