Spellbinders: Wonderland Story Time Paint Pens Promotion

Hi everyone!
It's Spellbinders new release day! And there are a lot of new holiday items released (glimmer plates, dies, stamps etc). I will be sharing more projects this week using some items from the new release. 
You can see it all here! 
Today I am sharing few projects using the Wonderland StoryTime pain pens that you can get today for free with purchase of $75.
These are opaque, water based, but also waterproof and you can use them on variety of surfaces. First I used a stone to pain a rainbow, and added some black dots using sharpie pen. Next I used a wood chip and also added a sentiment. 
Last but not the least I used them for watercoloring. I scribbled some on acrylic block and picked with waterbrush to paint my stamped image.





 






Comments