Picket Fence Studios: August Release is LIVE

 Hi everyone!

Happy August Picket Fence Studios release day! This is a super fun release (like every other) 
Today I am featuring the World of Octobers, Your Friend Dear and Leaf mandala.
So let;s get started. For the first one I stamped my "scene" or Winsor and Newton watercolor paper, embossed in clear and watercolored. Created window panel from green card stock and trimmed it up. Cut frame from black card stock and assemble your card.


Next I have a card featuring My Friend Dear, I kept one pretty simple by adding strip of patterned paper and the sentiment stamped on black and embossing in white.



Last but not the least Leaf Mandala card. I started by ink blending the panel using PSF life changing brushes using teal inks. Once completely dry stamp image in Versamark and emboss in white. Stamp sentiment on black, trim and adhere to panel. Adhere rhinestones and assemble your card.






Comments

Judy Rozema said…
Beautiful coloring on all! I love the blue shades with the mandala!