Catherine Pooler Designs: Create Your Own Sunshine + Slimline Dies Release

 Hi everyone!

Happy Wednesday! And today Catherine Pooler Designs mini release and it's a fun one. It's SLIMLINE DIES and stencils. 

I have a sample to share with you using the Sunburst slimline die. I die cut it from white card stock. I used two of the frames and adhered together. From the pieces in between I used ink pads to ink the white card stock to turn it to colored card stock. 

Next I created my slimline card by cutting piece of white card stock to 8 1/2" x 7" and scored at 3 1/2". Adhered the frame, then the pieces in between. 

Die cut sunshine twice from black card stock, adhere them together and adhere to the card. 

Stamp the sentiment and emboss in white. Adhere to card.

All the supplies are listed on the bottom!




Comments