Picket Fence Studios: July Release is Live!

Hi everyone!
Happy July Picket Fence Studios release day! And it's Christmas in July! 
Today I am featuring the Most Wonderful Time of the Year set and the Shading Flower stencil.

Lets get started.
For my first card I started stamping the tree using Moss and Pine inks and my MISTI tool to get multicolored look. Once the ink was dried, using the Life Changing Blending Brushes I added some Soft Sky ink (using masking paper I masked the bottom to create the line between the ground and sky). Next I stamped the second layer of the tree using versamark ink and embossed in twinkle puff embossing powder to give the tree the snowy effect.
Next stamped the sentiment in black and added snowflakes using silver ink! 




For my second card I used the Shading Flower stencil, using Pixie Spray I secured it over piece of Bristol paper and ink blended Pool Party, Blue Raspberry, Key Lime Fizz and Green Apple reactive inks. With the stencil still secured I splattered some water. Removed the stencil, trimmed the panel down to 4" x 5 1/4" and stamped sentiment in black,



Comments