Spellbinders: June Card Kit of the Month Project Ideas

Hi everyone! 
Today I am sharing few samples using the new Spellbinders Card Kit of the Month for June. This kit is a great value and contains a stamp set, die set, card stock, patterned paper pad, die cuts, alphabet foam stickers, sequins, 20 white note cards and envelopes, adhesive. You can make so many cards!!! 
Below are the cards I made with the kit so far. 
I love the dies that come in the kit and used them for the first two cards. You can make the flowers little bit more detailed by adding more layers. I used gold, navy and pink. For the background I used a piece of patterned paper that came in the kit. 




 Next are few cards I made using the die cut elements and also the stamp set. I stamped the sentiment in Versamark and then embossed in gold.













Comments