Picket Fence Studio: June Release is Live

Hi everyone!
Happy Sunday! Happy 14th which means also Happy Picket Fence Studios Release day. And it's another super fun release
I have couple cards today featuring the new release! 
First up is a card featuring No Need to Tip set. I just love the cow in this set. So I had to use it right away. I stamped the cow and created a mask that I applies over it. I used stencils in the life changing blending brushes to create my background. Removed the mask, and added sentiment. 

Next is a card using the new Fancy Kaleidoscope stencil and More Fancy Sentiments set. I created a custom color of paper glaze mixing Snowdrop white, Black poppy  and Yellow daffodil. I used dove gray card stock for my background. The sentiment is stamped on same color card stock and embossed in silver. 




Comments