Picket Fence Studios: May Release is Live


Hi everyone!
Happy Thursday. Happy 14th which means also Happy Picket Fence Studios Release day.
I have few cards today featuring the new release! 
First up is a card featuring the new set To The Lovely Couple. I just love this cake image. I stamped it on watercolor paper and colored with my Karin markers. Trimmed the panel, stamped the sentiment and assembled the card

Next up is another gorgeous set, A Rose. Using my MISTI I stamped it twice in the upper right and lower left corners and watercolored it. Stamped sentiment from Birds of Paradise flowers set and embossed in white, then assembled the card.

Next up is another flowery card, this time using the new Birds of Paradise flowers set. Again I used my Karin markers on this card. Also the sentiments in this set are amazing!


Last but not the least is Neutilus Shell Schene set. I stamped in Versamark on watercolor paper and embossed in white. Colored with Karin markers, stamped the sentiment and assembled my card! 



Comments