Catherine Pooler Designs: Two for One cards using Trellis Cover Plate

Hi everyone!
I am back today with two  cards for you. I call them Two for One, since I used one ink blended panel for both cards. 
To make the cards I started with a piece of Premium white card stock and ink blended Party Dress, Orange Twist, Bellini, Tiara, Lime Rickey and All that Jazz. Using the Trellis Cover Plate I die cut the panel. I made sure all of the larger pieces were still on the die. I added foam square on each of the larger parts. I didn't do it on the tiny triangle pieces. 
Once I covered it all, I removed the backing of the foam squares and pressed another 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of Premium White card stock on top. Making sure all the die cuts had adhered I removed and and voila....super fun background. Also I had the original die cut left. I adhered it to a note card. 
Next I stamped sentiments onto black card stock, embossed in white, trimmed and adhered to my cards. 






Comments