Hero Arts: Beach HeroScapes and VIDEO

Hi everyone!
Hope everyone is doing well during the self isolation period. I am sharing fun card over on the My Sweet Petunia Blog and thought I will share it here, also I have a video too. I am using the new Beach HeroScapes set from Hero Arts. I used my MISTI to stamp the water and the Three sisters rock formation. 
To make the card start by stamping the water using Hero Arts Reactive Inks in Pool Party and Blue Raspberry. Set aside, stamp the Three sisters rock formations using Soft Brown and Cup O'Joe. Die cut the water and rocks.
Next Ink blend Soft Brown and Cup O'Joe on piece of Dove White card stock and trim to same height as the water. Add some Embossing ink and emboss using Sand Embossing powder
Create mask for the sun and ink blend sun and sky. Stamp images, assemble and adhere to top folding note card!
Watch the video below (or click HERE) to see how this card came to be.
All supplies are listed on the bottom of this post!







Comments

Helen said…
Thanks for your great video, Ilina! Your beach card is wonderful - very Aussie!! Stay safe!
Pam said…
I love, love, this set. I don't usually but the stamp of the month. This is the first time. I can't wait for it to come in. Looks like so much fun! Love your video! Thanks for sharing.