Happy Friday! Today we are celebrating Altenew's 6th birthday! It's day 2 of the celebratory blog hop.
If you are following the hop you have landed here from Norine Borys blog and your next stop is Irina Fonina!
For my card(s) today I decided to make several cards combining couple techniques from Jennifer McGuire, split card design and layered stamping on dark card stock. I used the Sweet Rose Bouquet and Sentiment Strips to create my cards along with the amazing Altenew die ink pads.
So, celebration is nothing without prizes ,scroll down for all the details and full list of participants of the blog hop today, along with list of supplies.
Watch the video below on how I made the card or click HERE
Enjoy FREE U.S. shipping with code HAPPY6TH or $5 OFF international shipping with code ANNIV20 at checkout. Offer valid from 4/2/2020 at 12:01 am EDT through 4/5/2020 at 11:59 pm EDT. Not valid on prior purchases. Cannot be combined with other promo codes. Shop here: https://altenew.com/
Altenew is giving away a $50 gift certificate to 6 lucky winners and one Altenew Academy class to 10 lucky winners. There are also 14 awesome companies/crafty friends who are celebrating with us, and they are offering the following prizes:
- Altenew: 6 $50 Altenew gift certificates
- Altenew Academy: 10 class spots
- Jennifer McGuire Ink: 1 $100 Altenew gift certificate & 5 Share Handmade Kindness goodie bags($20 each)
- My Sweet Petunia: 1 prize bundle(Original MISTI, a set of Creative Corners, a Cut-Align and a bar magnet)
- CiLi in Papers: $100 gift certificate
- Craft Stash: £75 gift certificate
- Online Card Classes: 3 class spots
- Simon Says Stamp: $50 gift certificate
- Scrapbook.com: $50 gift certificate
- Michelle's Cards & Stamp: $50 gift certificate
- Ellen Hutson LLC: $30 gift certificate
- Butterfly Reflections Ink: $25 gift certificate
- Scrapbook & Cards Today: 1 copy of Scrapbook & Cards Today Spring 2020 issue
- Bumbleberry Papercrafts: £25 gift certificate
- Seven Hills Crafts: £25 gift certificate
Be sure to leave comments by 4/12/2020 for a chance to win one of 37 prizes! To make the hop more exciting, start your comment with "Hi from (city or country where you're from)!". 37 winners will be chosen at random from the comments left on any of the blogs listed below and will be announced on the Altenew Card Blog on 4/18/2020.
Blog Hop Participants:
Ilina Crouse - you are HERE