Picket Fence Studios: March Release is Live

Hi everyone!
Happy 14th of March and Happy March Picket Fence Studios release.
I love this month's release and ended up making bunch of cards.
All supplies are on the bottom of this post

I love all things ocean, so had to use Things on the Ocean Floor and Swim in the sea sets and dies along with the Mermaids Scales stencil. For the first card I also added some Snowdrop white paper glaze.





ANd how cute is this Sleeping baby stamp set, I used it along with the Every Good and Perfect gift sentiment set



And then we have the Early Tulip Bouquet set. I love tulips because they were my favorite aunt favorite flowers. So had to use them right away!





Comments

Sandi MacIver said…
beautiful cards Ilina, each and every one beautiful and unique
Anonymous said…
I was surfing net and fortunately came across this site and found very interesting stuff here. Its really fun to read. I enjoyed a lot. Thanks for sharing this wonderful information. deezer downloader