Spellbinders: Foiled Basics by Yana Smakula and a VIDEO

Hi everyone!
I am back today with bunch of fun cards featuring the new Spellbinders Foil Basics by Yana Smakula and new foil colors. I had so much fun creating with this collection ended up with bunch of cards and TON of leftover foiled and die cut elements. 
There are 4 foiling die sets in the collection: Yana's Sentiments, Foliage Border, Organic Foliage and Polka Dot Strip. 
I started by using each set to foil bunch of images and backgrounds. I used also a lot of different foil colors and card stock (supplies listed on the bottom). Once I had everything foiled I die cut all the elements and organized in different little bowls, then assembled my cards.
I have video below of my process and how I made the cards. Just a little heads up. The video is little on the longer, as we are making 8 cards. 
I have all the photos of the cards below individually too! And all supplies are on the bottom. 





















Comments