Picket Fence Studio: February Release is LIVE

Hi everyone!
Happy Friday and Valentine's day. But it's not just that, happy Picket Fence Studio release day!
Have you seen the new paper glazes?!? You better go check those out. I have few cards coming using those, but they were still wet and couldn't finish them for today (that's what happens when you work at last moment).
Anyway, this is a smaller release than January, but it's an amazing one nonetheless.
For my card today I used the new Funky Leaves stencil, Favorite Notification set and Hello Word die.
I used shades of teal/green to do my stenciling using the Life Changing blending brushes. Once my background was done I trimmed it down to 3 7/8"x5 1/8". I die cut the Hello die 3 times (one from glitter black card stock and twice from pitch black) and adhered all the layers together, then added to the stenciled panel.
Adhered the die cut to the panel. Stamped sentiment on pitch black card stock, embossed in white, trimmed to size and adhered to panel.
Using fun foam I adhered the panel to top folding note card.


Comments