Hero Arts: Happy Birthday to My Main Squeeze

Hi everyone!
Today I have a fun card using the new Hero Arts Orange Blossoms set and featuring watercoloring with reactive inks. To make the card I started with a piece of Dove White cardstock measuring 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" and applied Pool Party reactive ink over the Tile Pattern stencil, while the stencil was still secured over my paper I splashed some water and let it dry.
In meantime stamp the oranges and leaves using Intens-ified black ink and color using reactive inks (Lemon Drop, Creamsicle, Green Apple and Key Lime Fizz). Once colored die cut them. 
Once the background piece has dried stamp sentiment. Adhere the oranges and leaves using foam squares, add  clear enamel dots and adhere to top folding note card made from Pitch Black cardstock.
All the supplies are listed at the bottom of this post. 


Comments