Catherine Pooler Designs: Out West Release is Live!!!!

Hi everyone! 
The new Catherine Pooler Designs Out West release is LIVE! And it's amazing one! 
I have couple cards to share today using the My Kind Floral set and coordinating dies, also the Triangle cover plate.
For my first card I stamped and die cut the images. Stamped border onto 4" x 5 1/4" piece of white card stock assembled the flowers and leaves using foam adhesive, stamped sentiment in Midnight and adhered to a Midnight note card.
All supplies are listed on the bottom of this post.



For my second card I did some partial die cutting using the Triangle cover plate. I started with top folding note card and die cut part of the bottom, using a craft knife I cut out all the left overs to create a straight line at the partitioning point. Once done I adhered piece of the Prickly Patterned paper on the back. Adhered flowers and leaves and stamped sentiment! 

All supplies are listed on the bottom of this post.



Comments