Crafty Friends Blog Hop: Hero Arts

Hi everyone!
Welcome back to our monthly Crafty Friends Blog hop!
Who are the crafty friends? We are group of talented, crafty, stampers who all share a similar crafty beginning and want to show our amazing projects to all of you!
Each month we will be focusing on a specific brand or company that we all love and this months surprise, surprise is is Hero Arts!! You already know how much I love Hero Arts!
We have exciting things to share from other brands in the coming months, so be sure to stay tuned.

And, to celebrate with us Hero Arts is offering 20% discount to our readers! See code below!!!!

If you are following the hop you arrived from Tanya Boser and your next stop is Maria Willis.


For my card today I used the Birch Forest Background stamp combined with the Winter Forest Animals set and the coordinating frame cuts.
I stamped the background onto kraft paper and embossed in white. I stamped, colored and die cut all the animals and I did a little white and vellum circles.I stamped HELLO onto the white. Assembled my panel and adhered to a layer of Cherry card stock and then onto white top folding note card.








Ilina Crouse - you are here

Comments

Sandi MacIver said…
super cute card Ilina and your coloring is fabulous!...
Jenny Hall said…
Loving the pops of red in your design, Ilina!
Adorable! (Anything with a bear is immediately my fave!)
Sue Plote said…
How sweet is this?! The background stamp is wonderful...your coloring is perfect...and I love the bit of vellum, too!